PARIS: After we have seen the great outfits from Isabel Marant for H&M on the citylight and glossy pages, we cannot wait to get our hands on them this Thursday by 10:00 o’clock. Hopefully you have done your research so that you can quickly decide which pieces to grab when the stores open their doors…..
My H&M shopping tips:
1. The first pictures of the models and stars are out. Look at them closely and see how the actual must-have dress looks when it is worn in daily life.
2. Check out style.com to look at the upcoming summer 2014 collection by Isabel Marant, also look at styles and accessories from previous collections to get inspired.
3. Don’t go to the shop on the first day and stand in line. Rather wait a couple of days for returns and then grab your favorite pieces. Or shop in tranquility online at ten o’clock in the morning with a hot tea next to you on the sofa.
4. If the online shop breaks down because of high demand, take your phone and ring the H&M hotline number to tell your personal assistant exactly what you want.
5. Why not look also at the men’s collection…? Take a chunky sweater in size S and pair it with your skinny jeans.