After driving to the Austrian Alps in January we drove this time cross country towards Berlin for the Gallery Weekend and from there to a weekend in Sylt.
Quite a tour for our latest road trip with the latest Maserati Ghibli GrandLusso, the more affordable of the Maserati Luxury Sports cars.
But I’ll tell you the benefits of traveling by car right away:
- Stop and go whenever you like. The tour is the journey and make sure to stop at places you have never been to before: Take time for a lunch-break on the way to Berlin or visit a museum which you normally would not stop by.
- Don’t worry about luggage, when traveling by car your trunk is your wardrobe and there is plenty of space for everything. The sporty Maserati Ghibli is totally suitable for an everyday use and has a surprisingly roomy trunk.
- Take the time and listen to your favourite audio book or to a speech from TED. Did you know that when you are very concentrated on one thing (driving) your mind absorbs knowledge much quicker and easier?
- Traveling through Germany by car is the best way to get to know the country. From the South far up to the Frisian Island of Sylt is a cultural, inspirational journey.
- Load up your car whenever you find something you want to take home with you. Might it be a piece of art from your favourite gallery at Gallery weekend in Berlin, some vintage furniture at your favourite dealer or maybe some typical northern delicatessens, like smoked eel, sealed it will be safe to take back home.
- ……and when you arrive back in Munich make your first stop an espresso at Maserati Odeonsplatz, a perfect welcome to feel back home in southern Germany.
Thank you Maserati Germany for providing us with the Maserati Ghibli GrandLusso.