LONDON: The English say that there is no such thing as bad weather, it is only that one isn’t dressed properly! Right they are, and this coming season I will look forward to hearing the rain fall when I open my eyes in the morning. Let me tell you why….
1. I can wear my new Miu Miu PVC booties with a waterproof nylon cuff. They are so chic that I can wear them with bare legs to dresses and skirts.
2. There has not been a season before with a greater variety of wellingtons. Also check out Aigle and Hunter’s new designs, to name a few.
3. The parks are empty when it rains which is a great occasion to take a walk and meditate along the way. You may even feel like your are walking in your own immense private park on your own.
4. Beautywise, rainy air is best to hydrate your skin. Walking in the woods without any cream or make-up gives your skin the perfect natural glow.
5. Take care of your errands when it rains. The shops will usually be less crowded, and if you feel like getting an appointment for a quick blow-dry at your favorite hairdresser the same day, chances are good to just walk in and leave with perfect hair.