IRMA is not just a trend scout, she has always been interested in the latest news in science for beauty and health. One of her recent interests is skin research
Nowadays everything revolves around communication, doesn’t it? But did you know that your skin and your brain communicate with each other all the time? Of course, this is not the classic form of communication we know, and definitely has nothing to do with Messenger Apps. But they have a kind of connection that allows both organs to function in the best possible way. If, for example, the skin has suffered damage or feels stress due to external influences, one of its more than 800,000 sensory receptors reports this upwards, where repair or defense mechanisms are immediately set in motion via various nerve tracts to help the skin.
Unfortunately, this form of communication decreases more and more with aging. With the result that the skin loses its ability to repair itself quickly. And you can see this in the complexion: it becomes pale, wrinkles appear, glow is missing.
But the good news is, that many clever minds have been working on this topic for a long time and solutions are in sight! Shiseido, for example, has been working closely with CBRC, a part of Harvard Medical School, to understand these issues.
The result is the new Benefiance Wrinkle Smoothing Cream– a kind of self-help aid for the skin that functions like a small control centre with active ingredients. But with a great smell and sensual texture in a really beautiful pink gold lacquered jar. Of course, because this is what Shiseido stands for: The best from the Japanese care principles. Have you ever heard of Wabi-sabi? It’s about the perception of beauty and Shiseido wants to make the world a bit more a beautiful place with each product
But not only the outside of the new Benefiance Cream is cool. You should really look inside. Cause these clever minds I mentioned, these scientists have sought out and brought together the best Japanese ingredients, like the Japanese soap nut, date tree, seaweeds an a Japanese medical plant called Ashitaba. They work really effective for the skin and against aging. So, I say thank you for this great new skincare and I think my brain and my skin are now able to say thank you too!
You want to learn more? Here are the most important facts:
- the exclusive ReNeura Technology+™, re-optimizes the connections of skin communication systems.
- Active Response Powder stimulates the sensory receptors in the skin.
- Natsume, a Japanese date tree blocks disruptive factors that impair the skin’s ability to react.
- Ashitaba, a medicinal plant from Japan, protects the cells and improves their transmission of information.
Herbal active ingredients such as Kombu-Bounce Complex, Mukurossi (Japanese soap nut), Turmeric and Chlorella ensure plump skin and reduce wrinkles.
- a lightweight supple consistency sculpts the skin.
- the green floral fragrance with sweet orange gives relaxing properties and has an effect on wellbeing – true to the principles of aromachology.
- the gold pink lacquered jar which is designed after the principles of Wabi-Sabi is available in 16 different versions
this article contains advertisement