You might think that a day at the beach or in the park with your bare feet in the grass will do all the beauty work you might need for summer?
But visiting a City destination during the hot months is the perfect occasion to be pampered in a cooling day spa, weather you are visiting town or living there a hotel spa is an oasis in a hot city during summer.
Visit the Park Hyatt Vienna which is located in the city center’s Golden Quarter, in a former bank building dating back to the early 1900s. Their spa is divine with a huge pool almost always for yourself and swimming in the former save room makes you feel like a golden nugget.
You can enjoy the nearby museums, restaurants and shops and when your feed gets tired and your skin dull book a pampering spa treatment before going out at night.
The hotel offers a Spa special during July and August where you get 15 % off all Calming und Hydrating Solution and as a gift they protect you with a Ultra Facial Defense SPF 50+ when purchasing two beauty products by SkinCeutcials.
IRMA’S Tipps for a Day spa in summer
- Come prior in advance at least an hour. Enjoy a tea in their lounge or just have a light lunch in the Hotel. Or read through the many magazine while relaxing by the pool.
- A sauna in Summer? Yes, indeed. It is very good for your metabolism and when you have a steam bath it absolutely clears all skin pores and energizes the skin cells.
- Drink even more water than usual when it is warm and humid outside. To keep cool we suggest drinking cucumber or mint infused teas
- Ask your therapist for cooling eye masks and cooling leg creams while you relax having your treatment.
- Everyone is short of time and try to get as many beauty goodies into your treatment as you can…Feed & hand mask, eye mask, aromatherapy room infusion, light therapy
- Make you booking either on a rainy or a very hot day, so you can profit from recovering while enjoying time inside.