The Tiara Miramar Beach lays in the hills of Théoule-sur-Mer and a natural reservoir surrounded by red rocks and a lush vegetation. The minute you enter the beach club by an elevator which brings you onto beach level you can smell the sea and as the natural reservoir filled with blooming herbs and plants is right beside we advise you to take a deep breath J
Soak in the Mediterranean Sea and order a catch of the day for lunch to feel truly one with the sea. Take a swim or hike up the mountains to find a hidden place for yourself with a superb view.
We recommend booking a weekend trip at the Miramar Hotel & Spa and ask for a special spa package to make your time at the beach even more complete, for example with a full body massage outside overviewing the coastline and feeling the breeze while getting a massage.
Follow IRMA´S Tipps and make the most out of your day at the beach.
- Take a swim for your skin. There’s nothing more therapeutic for your joints and muscles and skin than a swim in the sea salt water. The sea water heals cuts and scrapes and if you take a minute to exfoliate with a little sand, your skin and feed will be grateful for days. Stay as long as temperature allows and soak in the seawater.
- Take a long walk. It is almost like meditation, especially when you are walking by your own. It clears your mind, you will find answers easily and if you can and manage to breath equally it is almost therapeutic like a yoga lesson. By the way it is the best you can do for the health of your feed.
- Do a body check before you got to the beach. Put on your sunscreen at home and take your time to check your body, maybe in front of a mirror. Do you have any pigmentations, change of skin or are some body parts losing tightness or form? Awareness is key and if you know your body well you can treat it even better. A day at the beach is a good starting point.
- The beach is for a tech detox. Yes, forget about screens during your beach day and read a book instead, all technical devises should be left at home and maybe you just want to close your eyes and listen to the waves.
- Sleep well. At the beach you will sleep like a baby as the regular sound of ocean waves and the wind naturally keeps you calm and relaxes your mind. The sleep you will get will be deep and energizing, only if it is just for a short time and the glow you will get from a siesta at the beach is much better than any blusher.
- Soak up Vitamin D. This is no news but a day at the beach will increase your vitamin D intake radically. This is why I suggest having at least a half an hour sunbath without any sun protection (just a natural coconut oil) with your body in the sun and your head covered by a hat or umbrella. Becausevitamin D is synthesized in the skin, healthy exposure to sun in doses has been proven to support bone growth and also prevents calcium loss in mature bones.
- The beach makes you happy. Did you know that Hawaii is the happiest state in the US. Probably because people liveat the beach. When you are at the beach you see lots of blue (the sea, the sky, etc.) and that association calms your mind and transmits happiness. One more reason to spend more time at the beach.