… should be so easy and sometimes can be so hard.
We know a good night’s sleep makes us beautiful and happy and our brain can double function when we are wide awake. No worries, IRMA has the best tips to fall asleep that definitely work.
1. We all know the situation: We simply cannot fall asleep, knowing the alarm will ring in only a few hours. Oh no! We already see the new day ahead of us. To take away some of the pressure of feeling you have to fall asleep, just think about the fact that it is already perfect that your body lies down horizontally. It will give your system enough rest and there will be the night after where you can go to sleep early. Most important is the breathing technique that will definitely makes you sleepy. This is how it works:
- Breathe in for four seconds.
- Hold your breath for seven seconds.
- Slowly breathe out for eight seconds.
2. Light usually wakes you up but there is a genius lightbulb that makes you fall asleep. Place it onto your night table and it is compatible with your smartphone, Google Fit account.
3. Invest in fine bedding and be a copycat. I had the best night’s sleep at the Corinthia Hotel in London and I wondered why? As I was inspecting the duvets and the bedding and how they were put together, I found out that I was actually sleeping on a fluffy duvet bed which they tucked under the bed sheets. I was literally sleeping on clouds. Copy this fabulous idea tonight.
4. Redecorate your bedroom and make it a jewel sleeping box inside. Padded curtains are a must, as are light dimmers and pretty calming colours. Remember in the 70s in France they even padded the walls in their bedroom with silk to make it soundproof. Your bedroom is just for your benefits and regeneration, so make it your holy chapter in your entire apartment.
5. Eat cherries one hour before you go to sleep. They are loaded with melatonin, which helps you fall asleep faster and longer. Plus, the sweet taste of tart cherries leaves you with a comfortable feeling, remember when you were a young kid….