Pat McGrath, one of the world’s best makeup artists once said: “Make-up is an extraordinary tool that allows me to share my inspirations, my fantasies, and my vision with the world.”
And one of the best ways to use make-up is to use palettes. Why? Because they allow you to be creative and just play around with colours.
You want to try some new colors?
Lucky you, IRMA gives away 3 beautiful Yves Saint Laurents Sets with the Shimmer Rush All Over Palette and the Shimmer Rush Face Palette.
and follow us on Instagram, and tag your best friend in the comments with 💙💙💙
5 reasons to buy the latest palettes for spring:
- You can mix two or more colours together to create individual shades
- Do the 3D-effect by using a light shade first on your lid and then blend a darker shade from the outside eye corner
- They are just great, and you want to have it – maybe just to show it to your friends
- You dare to try new colours you normally won’t use. But it’s here, so let’s do it
- A lot of palettes are created by make-up artists with matching colours or the latest trend shades that work perfect together
- Ok, there is one more reason: they are the perfect travel items, because you don’t have to carry heavy luggage, you need just one box
Good to know about make-up products:
On the backside of each product you find a small icon like an opened powder box with a number in it. This number shows the quantity of month your make-up could be used after the first opening. After that time, you should buy a new one.
IRMAs Tipp: If you always use a very clean brush to apply the make-up you can use it a bit longer.