London: Now is the time for change. It might be still cold and harsh weather outside, but spring is soon just around the corner. Our skin already feels that and needs the best beauty guidelines to make a smooth change and get that instant glow for spring.
Our guest editor and make-up artist Yasmin Heinz gives us some professional ideas for all the beauty words that came to my mind.
Tomorrow IRMA will go shopping bearing Yasmin’s beauty tips in mind. Have a look at what she gets and be the lucky winner of your most favorite product……… Good luck!
- Glowing complexion: During wintertime and especially for outdoor fans I always recommend lipid-rich face and body creams, face oils and masks. For a healthy glow remain loyal to bronzers and shimmer creams.
- Sun Blocker: Using an SPF in a stick format is perfect for keeping it in your pocket to protect your skin throughout the day.
- Touch-up: For touch-ups throughout the day, try a powder, that has SPF and a little bronze in it. Your skin will glow and look flawless.
- Lips: In winter and early spring it is very important to always cream your lips with special SPF15 lip balm. Choose the ones with a little colour. This way you can protect your lips and wear a little colour too.
- Eye Serum: Never forget your anti-aging eye cream. Use it as often as you can to protect the area under the eyes in particular throughout the day and in the cold.
- Eye Make-up: Waterproof mascara is a must for outdoor and sport fans.
- Evening Make-up: For a special night out stick to glowing eye shadows in champagne, gold and brown tones, a nice black eyeliner and warm toned lips in red or reddish brown.