IRMA shows you all you need for a pretty face from the #CocoCuba collection. Because you want to get the look already this summer with the Chanel make-up hues, your favorite T-shirt, flared skirts and a classic fedora. The latest resort 2017 show puts us right into a tropical mood and who else could have sketched it better than Mr. Karl Lagerfeld himself – a perfect mix between the French sophistication of the typical Coco assets like camelias, prints, embroideries and the boxy jacket in combination with citrusy oranges, peachy pinks and sequined little dresses – voilà, Cuba!
1. LIPS: ROUGE COCO SHINE – Shipshape (N° 114)* – (2016 Spring Collection)
2. EYEBROWS: LA PALETTE SOURCILS DE CHANEL – (2016)
3. EYES: STYLO YEUX WATERPROOF – Pacific Green (N°925)* – (2016 Spring Collection), No mascara
4. LES BEIGES – POUDRE BELLE MINE NATURELLE
5. MAKE UP: ECLAT LUMIÈRE, CORRECTEUR PERFECTIO
6. BEAUTY MOMENT: Use the Sublimeage Masque at least once a week for a nourishing and regenerating effect and pure luxury while you apply it.
7. PREP: Skin prepared with LA SOLUTION 10 DE CHANEL (2016).
All pictures by 2016-17 Cruise Show Makeup CHANEL
© CHANEL 2016
HOW TO GET THE LOOK:
The skin is prepared with LA SOLUTION 10 DE CHANEL. For the face: LES BEIGES – TEINT BELLE MINE NATURELLE – (2016), ECLAT LUMIÈRE, CORRECTEUR PERFECTION, LES BEIGES – POUDRE BELLE MINE NATURELLE; EYEBROWS: LA PALETTE SOURCILS DE CHANEL – (2016); EYES: STYLO YEUX WATERPROOF – Pacific Green (N°925) – (2016 Spring Collection), No mascara; BLUSH: LES BEIGES – HEALTHY GLOW MULTI-COLOUR – DUO N°01 and N°02 (2016 Summer Collection); LIPS: ROUGE COCO SHINE – Shipshape (N° 114)* – (2016 Spring Collection); NAILS: LA BASE, LE VERNIS – Ballerina (N°167), LE GEL COAT – (2016). LES BEIGES – TEINT BELLE MINE