We know, it is important to be protected in the sun, because we will get a golden tan anyways, even in the shade and there are many tricks & tips on how to make the most out of the sun. IRMA has some ideas.
- Did you know that wearing a loose kaftan, hat and flat mules can be sexier than showing of at the beach with a bikini?
Of course, a great bikini is a must but think twice about the way you get dressed for the beach. Loose and airy cloths will get you tanned while walking there and a hat protects your head not only against the sun but also prevents your hair against over dryness and change of colour.
- Make sure you prepare your skin before. Lots of Aloe gel in the morning to completely moisturize your skin from inside out. Yes, the gel for external use and liquid Aloe into your morning smoothie.
- Use a rich hair mask while under the sun. Take advantage of warm temperatures and apply a thick hair mask in the morning all day long while tanning at the beach. Wear a hat so the mask gets not direct sunbeams and get the silkiest hair after taking a shower at night.
- Infuse your daily liquids with fresh mint and cucumber, it is tastier and gives you more moisture.
- Strengthen your immune system and make a 2 weeks treatment with Gelée Royal by MATRICELL/ St. Johanser to boost your immune system. Too much sun can cause herpes, burned skin and headaches but when your immune system is at optimum level the sun has only positive effects.
- Do things at the beach which you do not at home. Daydream, nap or read a book. Yes, do not hang out on Instagram or play with your IPad, rather read a book or listen to an audio book while enjoying the view.
My three book recommendations for this summer:
-RICH PEOPLE PROBLEMS By Kevin Kwan
– SHATTERED: INSIDE HILLARY CLINTON’S DOOMED CAMPAIGN By Jonathan Allen and Amie Parnes.
-THE DINNER PARTY: AND OTHER STORIES By Joshua Ferris