This summer, a printed dress is a Must
- Find the perfect print by making a choice for a type of print that works for you. Are you more into florals or rather geometrics? Try on different prints and see which kind works most harmonious with your hair and skin.
- A print dress does not need much more. Wear no head bands or hats, too much make up or jewellery. Keep it simple and let the patterns stands for itself.
- This summer there are many print dresses out there, find one which has a dominant colour that suits your skin tone and type.
- Choose a bag that is more edgy and not shaped in an organic form. Contrast is key and works to make your look modern.
- If your print dress needs to be shorten keep the left-over material and use it as a hair band or ribbon when wearing a different outfit.
- Your last season print dress can be altered into a top or skirt when you had too much of it and when you want to get rid of it completely cut it into pieces to make dish washing clothes.
- When packing the bag for your next summer holidays do not pack to many prints, you might get tired of it too quickly unless you mix and match like a pro.
- We look at J.J. Martin, founder of La Double J, (I am wearing her dress on the slider with a bag by Tory Burch) when it comes to accessorising your favourite print dress. Wear platform sandals, big earrings or simply your hair in an elegant chignionto make your print look unique and chic.