Prints are everywhere. We put patterns back on our walls as tapestry or dress with flowers and geometrics, and we love prints that this season make us blend in with our favourite interior (read our latest story about the coop between De Gournay and Moda Operandi.com).
Follow IRMA’s styling tips and feel at ease with your favourite print top.
- Focus on one piece when you are a beginner. And we feel that a top is the most flattering.
- Think of colour combinations in your favourite prints. You might even get rid of your make-up and prefer an all natural look as the print will make your complexion glow.
- If you are not sure if you want to have a flower print too close to your face, get one of the many print-covered accessories and start with a bag or sandals.
- Which print is a good investment piece? Look at the art market and see what you like most, this season you will find it in the collections.
- Find the original and search your favourite vintage shop for an up-to-date print. It all comes back at some point…