Paris: Whether you are lucky to be going on a sunny vacation, living in L.A. or just can’t wait for summer, why not start today wearing summery colours even when it is still cold outside.
IRMA’S TIPS FOR COOL SUMMER WEAR
- Bright colors are summery, but think about the shades. You can choose a bright color which works with a winter light outside like this turquoise Constance bag by Hermès.
- Combine bright colours with tweeds, flannels and bouclé materials. It is a perfect contrast which brings some kind of happiness to each outfit.
- Do not exaggerate with summer accesssories, rather focus on one (emaille) bangle in a summer hue by Hermès or a foulard, top or headband with a summery appeal.
- The Agenda “Soie Cool Vision by Hermès with flamingo pattern works all year round even though it is in a summer colour because you hide it in your bag and when you take it out it makes your think about planning your next vacation.
- Think about your make-up when wearing summery accessories in wintertime. Use nude tones to bright colours or when wearing a bright red lipstick do not wear a red scarf but rather a bright bag or belt.