From today we have very few pieces on sale as we do not have much left from our Autumn/Winter 2023 collection.
We believe in producing only what we need, what we have already sold or what we produce directly to order, so (please excuse!) our sale is only for a very limited number of pieces.
Please also note that our knitwear and our small editions of waistcoats and jackets are not on sale. The value of the fabric (mostly Pierre Frey archives from France) and the tailoring in Germany does not allow us to offer these pieces at a lower price.
We believe that less is more and here come IRMA’S sale shopping tips:
– Shop the sale by colour and go for classics that will always work.
– Size up, size down. If you are in love with a piece that is too small or too large, think about alterations to make it fit.
– Sometimes there are special pieces on sale that aren’t to everyone’s taste, but trust us, they’ll be big next season. Sometimes a garment needs more time to get noticed.
– Go for shirts and blouses that you will wear all year round, summer and winter.
– Bright colours! We love them and they are a classic in our collection, but if you like a softer tone, simply bleach them and take them to your professional dry cleaner.
– Recreate your garment and get your local tailor to do some simple alterations to turn an old garment into a new one. Turn a jacket into a vest, a pair of trousers into a pair of shorts.