ST. MORITZ: Follow my tips for the snow and enjoy every minute even for a short break in the Swiss Alps: Less is more as you do not want to change your skiing outfit every day. Travel light and take just a few stunning pieces which make a statement when you go out at night.
1. Take your warm cashmere sweaters and combine them with skinny pants when going for a walk through town or some ice skating at the Kulm Hotel’s ice rink.
2. When going for breakfast in the morning while staying at the Kulm Hotel, I slip into my Chanel ballerinas for a summery feeling before wearing my ski boots for the next hours.
4. When hitting the slopes, be sure to wear a 50sph sunscreen, the best is byskinCeuticals.
5. Swap your fur coat for a cool XXL jacket or coat and cover up rather in a beautiful colour than in soft fur.
6. No make-up but high maintenance is key for the perfect glow on the slopes. I have my skin treated every night with Alpienne Mountain Beauty essentials or a special treatment at the new Kulm Spa.