ZANZIBAR: Uh la la, we are almost off and away to a superb spring break to Zanzibar and all that is left to do is to pack my bags in a sensible way.
When I say sensible I mean first of all not to take too much and get yourself in the mood for your destination and the kind of holiday you want to enjoy. Read the ultimate packing tips from the team of IRMASWORLD.com:
- Think about your travel outfit. Will you have a night-time flight, then choose something chic and comfortable which makes you still look glorious when you arrive the next morning, which means easy, wrinkle-free materials and layers because of different temperature zones.
- Always take always something to cover up. I picked Isabel Marant’s cosy cotton vest which can be worn in different ways. It is the perfect garment to add to your basic outfits and you will always feel dressed up when matching it to some pretty earrings, long skirts and even tight jeans.
- When you will go on a beach holiday, think about your coolest beach accessories like bikinis, bags, hats and sunshades. They should put you in the perfect mood for a day at the beach.
- In order to save space, take either a beach bag which is foldable or one that can be used to the beach as well as to go out at night.
- It is always easier to combine clothes with each other when you stay in a certain colour scheme. What is your favorite colour at the moment? Build everything around that colour.
- Sun protection is very important. Use compacts, oils and gels to enhance your healthy, sun-kissed glow and try to neglect your make-up foundation during your holiday. Remember your skin is also looking for a break. Just change your cleansing and make-up routine while on vacation for skin & hair.
- Pack light because you want to come home with a bunch of things you could only find at your destination. Research for markets and shops before you leave and you might even get a perfect kaftan, pareo or jewellery which will be unique and special for ever.