19th DECEMBER: We asked Tom Strohmetz, make-up artist from BeYu, five questions about the latest BeYu Mountain Glam collection and the Winter World Palette by IRMA for BeYu, which you shouldn’t miss for your winter make-up.
- What is the best prep for make-up during wintertime?
- In wintertime it’s best to use moisturizing cream and moisturizing make-up.
- The moisturizing LIGHT REFLECTING FOUNDATION is the perfect foundation for the colder winter months. It’s best to apply the foundation after the moisturizing cream and then blend it using a foundation brush. It’s suitable for normal, dry and combination skin of any age!
- How do you condition your lips so that lipstick looks smooth and at the same time you can protect your lips?
- Use the SMOOTHING LIP BASE to achieve longer-lasting and even smoother results. For stronger-looking & more brilliant lipstick and lip gloss!
- The lip base contains the moisturizer hyaluronic acid – perfect for conditioning your lips in winter time.
- On the ski slopes or during après ski, the PURE COLOR & STAY LIPSTICK by IRMA really lasts! Apply the No. 101P Hot Wine together with a matching lip liner. If you first use the SMOOTHING LIP BASE, you will achieve an ever longer-lasting effect.
- Afterwards apply the new transparent LIP GLOSS & TOP COAT by IRMA on the lips.
- What is a good base for eye make-up when hitting the slopes all day long?
- To achieve a long-lasting effect and increased color intensity of the eye make-up, start by thinly applying the EYE BASE across the entire moving part of the lid.
- Applying the eye shadow will be a pleasure when using the new, fantastically matched palettes EYE COLOR SELECTION by IRMA!
- You can also use the 3in1 multi-talent for the eyes – the waterproof COLOR BIGGIE LONG-LASTING with creamy texture. Apply over the entire lid as an eyeshadow and blend. Use as a kohl to outline the eyes. As a highlighter, apply light shades under the brow arch or to the inner corner of the eye.
- Can I use the Mountain Glam blusher in-between the day and do you know a trick for applying it when you don’t have a brush with you?
- The 3-coloured powder rouge FRESH CHEEKS by IRMA is perfect for in-between the day to create a radiant fresh glow on your skin.
- It has a velvety texture that melts into your skin, feeling light and airy.
- Blush is easy to apply and blends well. Mix all 3 colors together using a rouge brush and apply on the upper part of the cheekbone. The colors can also be applied separately, if needed.
- Can you apply several nail colors on top of each other?
- Of course! For perfect, long-lasting results, start by applying a layer of PROTECTING CLEAR BASE, then two layers of colored LONG-LASTING NAIL LACQUER and finish with HIGH GLOSS TOP COAT, for longer-lasting results and an intense mirror gloss.
- For a glamorous St. Moritz winter look, apply the wintery and elegant LONG-LASTING NAIL LACQUER by IRMA (No. 248P Red Season). Once you apply the SHIMMERING TOP COAT (No. 12P Crystal Flakes), your nails will be an absolute head-turner.
- Apply the SHIMMERING TOP COAT directly to the plain nails or after a colored nail polish. Different colors create different effects!
FOR WHOM IT MIGHT BE PERFECT: For the girl who likes to look her very best in winter, whether it’s on the slopes or in the city.
WIN THE ADVENT GIFT
We would like to invite you to register here and win the BeYu Mountain Glam collection and the Winter World Palette by IRMA for BeYu.