IRMA will be traveling again from January 7 – 28, to the most beautiful winter destinations. Each time you see #IRMAwinterChallenge in a post on irmasworld.com or Social Network, you will have the opportunity to win an incredible weekend trip to one of IRMA’s winter dream destinations. How to take part!
PONTRESINA: Be ready to start IRMA’s Winter Challenge! First stop Grand Hotel Kronenhof
Good luck to you and follow IRMA this week to the romantic Grand Hotel Kronenhof in Pontresina, Switzerland, which is known for its exclusive spa with all the comfort you expect from a five star hotel. The panoramic indoor pool allows a great view on the mountains and offers a steam bath, a salt grotto, a big sauna world as well as fitness and gymnastics rooms with personal trainers to ensure the optimal pampering program. You enjoy the charm of the Belle Époque during a dinner at the Grand Restaurant designed with impressive original ceiling paintings and stucco from the beginning of the 19th century.
GREAT THINGS TO ENJOY AT THE KRONENHOF
– Have lunch in the sun at the ice rink, which was built at the turn of the last century and captures all the charm of the Swiss Alps.
– Enjoy a game of bowling and a Swiss fondue in the hotel’s historic bowling run.
– Make sure to dive into the pool for your morning swim and listen to underwater music while swimming your lanes.
– Take a good book with you and order a teatime at the Lady’s Salon after you come back from skiing.
– Go for a night walk when the moon shines bright onto the old town of Pontresina or hire a carriage and go into the Roseg Valley where the stars shine bright above.
How to take part:
Follow IRMA on Facebook and Instagram on @irmasworld.
- Each time you see #IRMAwinterChallenge, make a screenshot and post it on your account with #IRMAwinterChallenge and tag the place where IRMA is
(example: #IRMAwinterChallenge, @grandhotelkronenhof).
- The winners will be informed by mail on irmasworld.com and @irmasworld on February 10th, 2016.
- Visit irmasworld.com for the terms and conditions