Jeans are the most effortless pieces in our wardrobe. It has always been like this and will remain. Whether they are classic denim blue or like this season in candy colours. The material is key, the firm denim fabric sculptures a figure nicely and the very natural looking fabric gives every outfit a casual look even when worn with elegant accessories, high heels or jewels.
We love an all over denim look and created a jeans shirt with a slight puffy arm, straight cut and red ricrac ribbon detail to match with any of your favourite jeans you already own.
Our new kaftan denim dress comes with a crisp blue and white ruffle collar and bow to create an elegant contrast to the boho loose kaftan style. You can dress it up with accessories for a business outfit or strolling around town or wear it with flat sandals and a basket for an ultimate holiday look.
Be inspired by IRMA’S STYLING TIPPS for our latest denim pieces:
– Wear a matching shade denim to your jeans shirt for an all over denim look.
– Chose a high-rise jeans or trousers to give this denim shirt a V-form silhouette by tucking the shirt into your pants to achieve extra-long leg silhouette.
– We love candy coloured jewellery and accessories to a denim shirt, play and overload .
– Why not wear our big colour Cap D`Antibes blouse underneath the denim shirt and let the white collar peak out for a different kind of look?
– Tie a bow or leave the cotton straps long and pull them inside the dress, so you get a completely different look .
– When spring days are still chilly wear a thin turtleneck underneath, you might not even need a jacket.
– Wear candy-coloured tights or socks to your denim dress with mules or heels for a bold trendy look.
– Wear it with flats, mules or boots and you do not need anything else for a great outfit in town or on holidays.