The next ten days La Croisette in Cannes will be a busy place, but the French Rivera has more to offer. Whether you are in town for work or pleasure IRMA recommends looking out for some escapes in between.
- The park of the Hotel Du Cap in Cap d`Antibes will transform into a cat walk, make the best out of it and escape into their lush gardens aside or book a Cabana for half a day to get a private sun tan.
- Get some sweet cherries when stepping out of the bunker, that is how the Cannoise call the Palais du Festival and head straight to the Marché Gambetta which invites you to get lost in deliciousness and southern French accents.
- Get a dip in the pool whenever you can. One of the nicest is up in Saint-Paul-de-Vence at the Colombe d’Or. Go for a lunch in the courtyard and enjoy a long siesta by the pool surrounded by the most magnificent art.
- Feel like a local and leave your hotel for breakfast at your favourite patisserie.
- Pack your bag like going on a business trip not on a beach holiday. Art Print by Irma.
- Live on fresh oysters as they are loaded with Zink to keep your immune system in full swing.
- By halftime leave Cannes for an afternoon in the Hinterland. Visit the Musée Fernand Legér in Biot, http://musees-nationaux-alpesmaritimes.fr/fleger/.
- Take a drink at the Hemingway Bar at the Belles Rives Hotel and listen to some Jazz while sipping your Gin Fizz and feel like a 30s movie star.