If you would only have a day in Spain’s Capital and not much time at hand what would IRMA do. We made a plan for a perfect day in town.
- Start your day at La Habanera a fantastic breakfast place that takes you into an exotic mood and fuels your body with homemade smoothies and one of the best avocado toasts & ham in town. Not far away from the luxury shopping street Serrano where you’ll find our most favorite Loewe store.
- Stroll around the big boulevards Madrid is known for, check out the newsstand for local and international press and let the morning pass by, maybe interrupted by a quick coffee break at one of the many cafes
- Our favorite lunch places are the Arzabal or the Dray Martina. We recommend Salmorejo for a refreshing break and there are many delicious deserts to choose from. Lunch breaks are long in Spain. Enjoy a chilled glass of Rosado.
- If you need to have a different angle of the city book a spa treatment in the late afternoon at the roof top SPA Anssora that has one of the most impressive views of the entire city.
- Shop around Salesas area and stop by for a cortado and a piece of the best cake in town at LA DUQUESITA. The packaging is divine and makes you want to by pastries by the dozen.
- When it’s aperitivo time head to your closest roof top terrace. There are many in town. The most spectacular is certainly at the Círculo de Bellas Artes. The light breeze is perfect at the end of the day.
- Dinners are late, very late. After a dinner at a place like La Cocina de San Antón why not go for drinks to the cozy bar at the RITZ Hotel