We no longer want to feel exhausted just because we spend a day working or sightseeing in Paris. We are looking for easy ways to incorporate healthy habits into our daily routines—from beauty and food to sleep and spirit—especially when traveling. Paris Fashion Week is starting today and our schedule will be filled with appointments from one part of town to the other. We found a place to regenerate in between appointments and a beauty treatment that incorporates all the Asian wisdom.
- Stay at the Peninsula Hotel in Paris where you feel the clarity and vitality of the Asian spirit already when entering the lobby which is accentuated by a glass sculpture by Lasvit. The designers Luděk Hroch and Jitka Kamencová Skuhravá created in collaboration with Chhada Siembieda & Associates Shanghai and Hong Kong, two unique and elegant glass art installations resembling the leaves of a plane tree, which is common in Parisian streets. The moment you enter, you feel like a leaf flying into Paris.
- Book a CHA LING massage before an important meeting. CHA LING awakens all the senses and draws inspiration from the French art of beauty. Stimulating new sensations, enabling you to be open to new emotions and develop new awareness, CHA LING stimulates all five senses in each of its rituals. See, feel, breathe, listen and taste has never had so much meaning.
- Enjoy the ritual of a tea break and have a cup of tea, but not just any. Part of the CHA LING signature treatment offers tastings of authentic Pu’Er forest tea from Yunnan served in Jingdezhen ceramics into which the brew is poured.
- If you need something sweet to refuel your mind instead of making you tired, visit the Patisserie Sadaharu Aoki in Paris, , Here you find the most delicious French-style pastries with the much stronger Japanese ingredients, like for example a MATCHA Foret Vert Kyoto Mille Feuille.
- No time for a nap or lunch? Go for a quick dip into the pool at the Peninsula Hotel. Just a few lanes make your body feel much leaner and your posture straighter. The water movements make a perfect natural drainage while your heart, muscles and body will do a quick workout. Finish you midday swim with a delicious Asian snack from the hotel’s spa cuisine.
- Off you go with the hotel’s own bikes or e-bikes, perfect to get from one appointment to the other. Let your concierge show you the green route by bike and you will have the pleasure of discovering Paris in pure tranquility.